The application consists of 2 steps:
Declaration of interest (to be completed by the candidate)
The candidate is the initiator of the process by submitting a declaration of interest via a Lime Survey questionnaire.
The declaration of interest includes:
- applicant’s credentials (fields in Lime Survey),
- a 2-page description of the project proposal (please download the template – mandatory),
- a 1-page motivation letter and
- a Curriculum Vitae (CV) (please download the template – mandatory).
Submission of the full application (to be completed by the candidate)
The candidate submits the full project proposal (mandatory template available on the website) following the different sections of the template, together with a letter of recommendation signed by both supervisors.
A preliminary Career Development Plan (CDP) must be part of the application. The CDP will be further developed after the project starts in collaboration with the supervisor and co-supervisor.
Candidates must complete the Ethics Self-Assessment available in the Application Form document, following the Horizon Europe guidelines. The full project proposal must also contain a preliminary Plan for Dissemination, Exploitation and Communication (PDEC) explaining scientific, societal and economic impacts of the project, taking the Open Science and FAIR principles into account.
The candidate must provide the following documents:
- the application form (please download the template – mandatory) and
- a copy of the PhD degree.
The supervisors must provide the following document:
- a max 2-pages recommendation letter signed by both supervisors.